- Perform QA testing including functional testing, regression testing, system testing, white box testing, and black box testing with appropriate reporting;
- Create automated tests leveraging new tools and existing automation framework developed for the project;
- Participate in the review and analysis of business requirements, functional specifications, and design documents;
- Collaborate with project team members on development and customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical area;
- 5+ years of experience in testing;
- Solid knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation;
- Ability to automate at UI/API/database level and apply the same in their testing reports;
- Proficient with software development lifecycle methodologies like Agile, QA methodologies, defect management system, and documentation;
- Experienced with testing web projects on front-end and back-end layers;
- English upper-intermediate.
Ignite is a leading global offshore development company. We are rapidly expanding our Ukrainian R&D center due to the high surge for its professional services.
Ignite gives Ukrainian developers the opportunity to become a part of an international company delivering high-end software solutions to customers worldwide.