- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and CI/CD;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure design and implementation are in compliance with specifications;
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 8 or more year of Java and/or development experience;
- Extensive hands-on experience Spring Framework, including Spring Boot, Spring MVC, WebFlux;
- Experience in using cloud provider frameworks: AWS, Azure;
- Extensive knowledge of Java including internals (Classloading, Memory Management, GC and reflection);
- Hand-on experience in design and developing of applications involving REST, MVC, Reactive Microservices and messaging: Kafka, RabbitMQ;
- Exposure to no-SQL data stores: MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch as well as caching stores Redis, Hazelcast;
- Experience with test-driven development and BDD JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, JMeter, Gatling;
- Willingness to learn. Great team player!
- Proficient understanding versioning and registry tools, such as Git;
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, and Gradle, Artifactory;
- Familiarity with CI/CD Pipe: GitHub, Jenkins;
- Experience with containers: Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Big data and streaming: Kafka, Spark;
- Familiarity with IaC: Ensemble, Terraform, Chef;
- Familiarity with monitoring: ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Zipkin.
Ignite is a leading global offshore development company. We are rapidly expanding our Ukrainian R&D center due to the high surge for its professional services.
Ignite gives Ukrainian developers the opportunity to become a part of an international company delivering high-end software solutions to customers worldwide.