- Be a part of the research and development team in medical areas.
- Design, prototype and develop new features;
- Communicate with the product owner, quality engineers, and research engineers.
- 3+ years of experience developing complex web applications using React.js with modern state-management solutions such as Redux or MobX;
- Ability to define high-level software design for web application using component and sequence diagrams;
- Ability to define and configure a React project from scratch using tools such as npm, WebPack & Babel;
- Experience developing cross-browser UI using HTML & CSS;
- Bachelor / Master in Computer science or similar;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Experience developing mobile applications, preferably using React Native;
- Experience in JS unit tests and/or UI testing using Selenium;
- Experience developing in .NET Core technology.
Ignite is a leading global offshore development company. We are rapidly expanding our Ukrainian R&D center due to the high surge for its professional services.
Ignite gives Ukrainian developers the opportunity to become a part of an international company delivering high-end software solutions to customers worldwide.