- Designing and developing low footprint responsive applications for mission-critical systems and delivering an excellent user experience and a professional look and feel;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and CI/CD;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure design and implementation are in compliance with specifications;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 5 years of mobile programming in native (iOS or Android) and hybrid apps with React-Native;
- Excellent working knowledge of the different platforms, both for smartphones and tablets including understanding Android and/or iOS internals, system, and networking;
- Familiarity with the current state of the Android and/or iOS development tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking and drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world;
- Good understanding of UX principles and a drive to incorporate them;
- Willingness to learn. Great team player!
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- DevOps CI/CD pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store, Apple app store or an enterprise app store;
- Familiarity with CI/CD Pipe: GitHub, Jenkins;
- Experience with mobile test automation: Appium.
Ignite is a leading global offshore development company. We are rapidly expanding our Ukrainian R&D center due to the high surge for its professional services.
Ignite gives Ukrainian developers the opportunity to become a part of an international company delivering high-end software solutions to customers worldwide.