Operators worldwide face a rapidly changing landscape of the Telecom industry:
Markets have opened up and are redefining “competitive terms”.
MVNOs are becoming increasingly dominant.
Traditional services reached saturation and infrastructure has covered almost every part of the globe. And previous growth engines such as applications are no longer revenue generators.
With constant demand to reduce OPEX and speed development of new products and services, there’s no doubt – the industry is undergoing a tectonic shift. Ignite is here to help Telecom operators and businesses to effectively facilitate the change.
Ignite Helps Operators in Their Quest of Lower OPEX
Ignite combines extensive knowledge of the Telecom industry with agile approach to R&D initiatives. As such, our Telecom CoE helps operators and Telecom related enterprises maintain their edge in this hyper-competitive space, ensuring all services meet consumers’ demand for top quality.
Ignite’s Telecom Must-Haves:
- Building a team with profound knowledge and experience in IT architecture including IT systems and network
- Assigning a seasoned project manager with prior professional background from leading telecom software vendors such as Amdocs, Comverse, or Mind CTI to ensure domain expertise and cohesiveness as well as a minimal learning curve
- All team members are acquainted with OSS and BSS: Billing, CRM, Provisioning, Mediation and Network Monitoring systems
- Adhering to Agile fluency across all team members as well as in development and business processes
- Providing “lean and mean”, quick development cycles
- Integrated multi-channel customer support to ensure maximum availability
- Simplifying and accelerating time-to-market through proven work methodologies tailor-made for Telecom companies
- Supervision and guidance of Ignite’s CTO provide Telecom standards and best practices along with usage of novel technologies and information that will help you make the right R&D decisions
Success Story: Mind CTI
Ignite’s knowledge in the Telecom domain had reduced the knowledge transfer effort to a minimum. With Ignite’s frequent onsite presence, we all felt as if Ignite’s team was an extension of MIND’s R&D department. Ignite worked hand-in-glove with our R&D teams to complete and deploy the release on-time and on budget.
Ignite’s Clear-Box software Outsourcing methodology, with its frequent milestones, weekly reports, and responsiveness to our changing requirements kept us in full control of the project at all times.
Izik Ben Zaken, VP R&D, Mind CTI
MIND CTI is a global provider of real-time, product-based mediation, billing and customer care solutions for voice, data, video and content services.
The Challenge: One of Europe’s leading 3G mobile operators asked MIND to develop and deploy a new release of its MIND-iPhonEX SES within three months. The Services Enabler System (SES) is one of the most critical components of the 3G network and its underlying OSS infrastructure. MIND-iPhonEX SES enables simultaneous voice, data, video and content services for prepaid and post-paid subscribers and provides real-time AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting), proactive session management and balance management.
To help the operator meet this challenging requirement in extremely tight schedule, MIND turned to Ignite.
By analyzing the operator’s requirements and priorities, Ignite assisted MIND in meeting the deadline, creating the overall solution and planning the migration procedure from the existing SES release. With multiple data centers, synchronization and data integrity are key. Updating new components required real time modification of the AAA.
By analyzing the operator’s requirements and priorities, Ignite assisted MIND in meeting the deadline, creating the overall solution and planning the migration procedure from the existing SES release.Request Free Expert Consultation