Industry OverviewThe Apposhere is growing exponentially and shows no signs of slowing down. Today, any B2C enterprise has to have a mobile app as part of its offering. The number of apps is exploding due to the huge increase in number of mobile devices. Usage of apps became the way people do things so having one in the marketing mix is a strategic decision that should be taken early on, bringing into accounts considerations such as functionality, ease of use, user experience, and cross platform operability. Another accelerator to the mobile revolution is the BYOD trend where users get to use their own devices at their organizations, with many opting for tablets. Apart from boosting mobile app development, BYOD also encourages organizations to use cross-platform internal apps.
While this has become an industry standard - there are technological challenges: What is the best way to develop mobile software and manage the diversity of devices, networks and user groups at the time of deployment and throughout the mobile solution's lifecycle? Which technology would provide the right solution: HTML 5 or native development? There are technological and business implications to think about.
Ignite Helps Businesses to Get It Right in the Mobile EraIgnite has technical and business expertise across the mobile ecosystem. We assist enterprises with the critical technology evaluation process, weighing in pros, cons and ultimately - business needs. We are passionate about creating native apps across different mobile devices and OSs including iOS, Android, Windows and BlackBerry, as well as HTML5 and hybrid. In addition, we know how to optimize your app in Google Play and Apple's App Store in order to reach top exposure and achieve the highest amount of downloads.
Ignite's Mobile Development Must-Haves:
- Helping our customers to make the right technological decision on whether to go for a native mobile app which promises richer user experience but takes double the development time and dependency on the app markets, versus creating a mobile compatible site
- Building a team with profound knowledge and experience in Mobile development
- Assigning an experienced project manager with prior professional background
- All team members are acquainted with mobile technologies including iOS, Android, HTML5 and Unity 3D
- Adhering to Agile fluency across all team members as well as in development and business processes
- Simplifying development cycle: Building, testing, packaging and publishing rich mobile apps quickly and efficiently
- Involving art directors and UX experts who ensure the apps are not only functional but also beautiful, and provide a seamless user experience
- Supervision and guidance of Ignite's CTO to provide industry standards and best practices along with usage of novel technologies and information that will help you make the right R&D decisions.
Diversity is Key to SuccessIn Ignite we believe that success in app planning and publishing comes from out-of-the-box approach to the entire development cycle. Ignite brings real added value as an app developer with other Centers of Excellence. Drawing on extensive experience across different business sectors, we bring a cross-industry approach that relies on projects conducted for businesses in Automotive, Cloud, E-commerce, Media & Entertainment, Online Gaming, and Telecom industries.
Want to know more? Ask our experts!Request Free Expert Consultation