Game development is no child’s play. It involves combining technological expertise, creative thinking, state-of-the art animation, mathematical approach and good intuition of what would captivate the gamers worldwide.
Ignite’s expertise in Online Gaming combines technological expertise with cutting-edge artwork. We consider ourselves as allies to Online Gaming software vendors, helping them develop immersive gameplay on multiple platforms.
Ignite’s Online Gaming Center of Excellence:
Adding Addicting Games to Our Customer’s Portfolio is Our Passion
With equal passion to technology and to the gaming sphere, Ignite’s experts provide vendors with accelerated high-quality delivery of new content which is the lifeline of this ever-dynamic industry. Ignite is a certified partner of Unity 3D development ecosystem. As such, we’ve gained expertise at creating immersive games based on this emerging technology.
Ignite’s Online Gaming Development Must-Haves:
- Game-programming fluency
- Keeping abreast of novel technologies and new gaming trends worldwide
- Agile releases: Super quick, iterative, development cycles of up to a month
- Compliance with industry standards
- Creating an MMOG architecture design to support multiple players games, real time strategy and social gaming
- Proven experience in Unity3D
- Mobile HTML5 compatibility
- Providing support of diverse business models: free to play premium and social gaming.
- Conducting state-of-the-art experiences: slick user interface to ensure a captivating gameplay
- Supervision and guidance of Ignite’s CTO provide industry best practices along with usage of novel technologies and information that will help you make the right R&D decisions
Success Follows Passion
Ignite is not your ordinary game studio. In-fact, in our Online Gaming CoE, we allow other studios to develop their own cost-effective R&D centers in Central and Eastern Europe, relying on our vast technological expertise and in-depth vertical acquaintance. This method enables customers to gain full control over the entire development cycle, free of handling potential challenges such as HR recruitment, staff training, retention and administrative aspects.
Ignite Online Gaming CoE has access to several game studios in Ukraine and is able to recruit the very best in this field. If required, relocating these talents to Western Europe is also a valid option.
Our Art department is located in Romania, employing industry veterans who previously worked in Europe’s leading studios.Request Free Expert Consultation